Combination treatments are the best way to get desired skin results quickly and effectively.
Everyone is after that smooth, bright, glowy complexion, and we have the road map to get there!
Botox + VI Peel + HydraFacial = THE glow up
Each of these treatments target different skin concerns, which is what makes them so effective when they are combined.
Let’s take a look at each treatment:
- Botox: prevents and smooths out dynamic wrinkles to restore a more youthful appearance
- VI Peel: Helps erase existing wrinkles while targeting sun damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and acne scars
- HydraFacial: Uncovers a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation. It removes debris and dead skin cells while saturating the skin with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow
How do these work together?
- Botox is done every 3-4 months, and you can get it done in the same appointment as your VI Peel or HydraFacial
- VI Peel/HydraFacial can be done every month. The VI Peel can be done 1-2 weeks after the HydraFacial to allow for optimal peel penetration, or the HydraFacial can be done 2 weeks after the VI Peel to cleanse and purify new skin!
Of course, a good at-home skin care routine will only speed up your results.
Your skin transformation starts with our glo-tox routine!
For any advice or questions regarding skin care, our treatments, or to schedule a complimentary consultation at our Costa Mesa or Cerritos office, please call (855) 635-0011