Thank you for contacting us. We will get in touch with you shortly!
Sublime Skin Tightening
Sublime is a solution for reversing signs of aging, including, jowl and neck laxity, sagginess under the eyes, saggy brow lines, and nasolabial folds. Unlike conventional laser skin tightening treatments that are time and treatment intensive, and often too painful for many patients, Sublime offers virtually painless and fast treatment for sagging and wrinkled skin. At our office we use the elōs Sublime system, which is the first and only technology that uses combined energies to effectively stimulate collagen production and improve your overall skin quality. Discover Sublime Skin Tightening, available now at Belle Vie Wellness & Medical Aesthetics in Cerritos, CA!
How Sublime Works?
Sublime uses Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and Light energies to precisely heat the dermal tissue within the targeted treatment area.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Produces a firming effect in lax skin
- Reduces fine wrinkles
- Improves skin texture by smoothing and toning
Is Sublime Right For Me?
elōs technology enables Sublime to be a safe and effective solution for all skin types.
The safety of elōs is attributed to the precise heating of the dermal tissue in the targeted treatment area. This ensures a safe, effective and fast treatment with no downtime. Sublime uses significantly less energy, resulting in enhanced safety and a virtually painless procedure.
Is it Safe?
Yes. Sublime is:
- FDA cleared for Skin Tightening via Wrinkle Treatment
- Virtually a painless, non-surgical, and non-invasive treatment resulting in no downtime – you can return to your daily activities immediately following treatment
- The precise heating of the targeted treatment area ensures a safe and effective treatment
- Effective on all skin types and all skin colors
- Uses no drugs and has minimal to no downtime
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout the Sublime treatment regimen. The total number of required treatment sessions depends on your skin’s condition.
Does Treatment With Sublime Hurt?
Most patients are comfortable during treatments without any skin numbing, topical anesthetic, or analgesia.