Lights, lasers, peels, and dermabrasion are popular procedures used to improve skin irregularities, smooth out wrinkles, erase sun damage, and refresh the face. Two popular resurfacing procedures are IPL Photo Facial and Sublative Skin Resurfacing. They each approach skin resurfacing a bit differently and there are pros and cons to both. Sublative Skin Resurfacing Instead [...]
Request a Consultation:
- How Long Do Juvederm Voluma Injections Last?
- What Is The Difference Between An IPL Photo Facial And A Sublative Skin Resurfacing?
- Can I Tighten The Skin On My Lower Face and Neck Without Surgery?
- What Are My Options for Non-Invasive Body Contouring?
- What Are My Treatment Options to Improve Hollows Under The Eyes?